Thursday, December 20, 2012

Documenting

I wanted to document the girls.
I know,
most of you are probably saying
"oh my gosh, does she not have enough pictures of her girls?"
but the thing is,
these pictures are a way of me remembering.
Remembering all those little moments that I would most likely forget.
Remembering the little things
like the way Pea always puts a blanket over her baby
and Ellie like to put her babies on time out.
I can remember how much Pea cares for her babies
and how Ellie constantly feeds hers.
I can remember the thousands of kisses 
they give out each day
and how they love to brush their teeth and will do
so for over an hour if I let them.
I want to remember all the little things that make them who they are.
I love that I can watch them grow every day.
Learn new things
and change.
I love that I can notice each little stepping stone
because I share the journey with them.
I love that I can whip out my camera and follow them around for 
a morning just to remember where they spend their mornings.
I documented a morning of their sweet little lives.
It consisted of babies, babies & more babies.
With a little teeth brushing as well.
They are in love with babies right now.
Dressing, feeding, burping, swaddling, changing bums, rocking.
Anything that involves a baby,
they are there.
It is quite amazing to watch them with their little dolls.
To see how God put such a nurturing nature into our souls.
Even at the young ages of 1 & 2.

So here is our morning, in pictures....















1 comment: