Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All Things Girly!

I am a girly girl. From head to toe! I love fashion so it was meant to be that I had 2 girls first! They are my little fashion princess's. I am starting to sell a line of girl's clothing that I absolutely fell in love with! Of course, it is ALL THINGS GIRLY! I did a little photoshoot with the girls to show off some of the products I am going to be selling and of course they were more than willing to model for me! This is it:


Zebra Pettiskirt with matching Tank Top. White Hair Band with Black Flower.

 Zebra Shoes.

Minnie Mouse Pettieskirt 
Lace Romper
Royal Blue Pettiskirt with matching Ruffle Tank Top. Royal Blue Rosette Hair Clip.

Black and Hot Pink Pettiskirt with matching Hot Pink Lace Tank Top. Black and Hot Pink Rosette Hair Clip.
Light Pink Lace Romper.
Birthday Cupcake Bloomers.

Birthday Cupcake Tank Top.
Christmas Pettiskirt.

Hot Pink and White Polka Dot Pettiskirt with matching Hot Pink Lace Tank Top. Hot Pink Hair Band with White Flower.
Leopard Pettiskirt.

Light Blue Lace Romper.
Black and White Polka Dot Bloomers.


If you want more information on these products, message me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the ruffles! found you through Sarah KG. Love the Minnie Mouse skirt too. So sweet!! Good job on everything and best of luck in this new venture!

    ReplyDelete